Twinkle Twinkle Lil' Star
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

.blog

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Shopping!!!!!!!! Happy2!!!!!

JesSicA says:

TodAy we, exclude anak kecil, plus diana(just came from Inti last nite), went out to Pyramid. Finally, after wondering when we could go out. hehhe... we bought many things... every one have at least 3 plastic bag on their hand. hahaa... menggila.

we started at 2 and finished at 8....How many place we went??? hahhaa.....

we went to seed--jusco to buy sushi---made jusco card---jusco 3rd floor---may bank because no money anymore (you see how crazy we are)---asian venue---vinci---nose---giant---mcd---go home.... hahaha... really tired.... waaaaaa.... i have no mood to do marketing assignment anymore.... hahaha..... The result is 2 clothes and my stomach is really full.... happy2....

actually, i want to inform something. my roomate is closed with someone this last 2 days. AND this NITE, she is asked by that person to going out. we called that person as "rambut jamur". hahahha.... he asked my roomate to date. he said it clearly... hahaha.... my roomate is really surprise... she is shocked... hahahaha... then, as usual, she start to screaming...."JIJAY LA.." many times... hahahaha....

want to know more??
ask her by yourself...

just now, diana, wenny and I watch firemork from sunway Lagoon... very good.... especially the last one.... damn nice.... but the voice is really loud.... my ear is hurt and my hamster peko got crazy. he bite the paper that i put in her cage...I think she scared with the voice.. poor peko.... hikss2.... but after the firework end, she act normally again... hehehhe....